안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
Job Title: Education department(In charge of Korean-American Youth Group, supervising education departments), and English-speaking Congregation Pastor
Job Overview: We seek a compassionate and experienced Korean-American Youth Group(6-12th grade), supervising the Education department and English speaking Congregation Pastor, to join our church community. The ideal candidate will lead and oversee all aspects of our youth ministry programs and provide spiritual guidance and support to our adult and college English-speaking congregation.
• Heart for the youth group(Next generation) and a desire to see them grow in their faith and relationship with Jesus.
• Previous experience in pastoral ministry, youth ministry, or a related field is strongly preferred.
• Develop and implement age-appropriate programs for youth, including Bible studies, small groups, and other learning opportunities.
• Plan and execute youth events, retreats, and service projects that foster spiritual growth, community, and outreach.
• Provide pastoral care and support to youth in the congregation, including counseling, visitation, and prayer.
• Collaborate with other church leaders to plan and execute worship services, special events, and outreach activities for the English-speaking congregation.
• Develop and implement educational programs for adults, including Bible studies, small groups, and other learning opportunities.
• Provide pastoral care and support to English-speaking adults in the congregation, including counseling, visitation, and prayer.
• Recruit and train volunteers in ministry roles, including teaching, mentoring, and leading small groups.
• Provide pastoral care and support to college students in the congregations, including counseling, mentoring, prayer, and visiting colleges if needed.
• Foster a sense of community and belonging among youth and English-speaking adults(colleges) in the congregation and encourage their involvement in the church's life.
Please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org (Elder Kim)