안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
San Diego Calvary Korean Church (SDCKC) is looking for a Full time Next Generation Christian Education Lead Pastor (CD Pastor)!
CE Pastor to join our Next Generation ministry team. The CE Pastor provides direction and oversight for the entire Christian Education at SDCKC (infant – 12th grade). SDCKC has Preschool ministry, Kindergarten ministry, Elementary ministry, Youth (Junior/High) ministry, and AWANA in the Christian Education. The CE Pastor works closely together with pastors/ministers in charge of aforementioned ministries.
The CE Pastor provides leadership, training, support and oversight to all Christian Education ministries staff. The CE Pastor works to develop and implement an overarching curriculum for all Christian Education ministries, to recruit and equip volunteers in all Christian Education ministries, and to lead church-wide Christian Education ministry events and meetings. The CE Pastor works closely with PTA’s of all Christian Education ministries. CE Pastor reports to Senior Pastor.
- Graduate of accredited seminary
- Minimum two years of experience in CE Pastor ministries required
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Korean preferred
- Experience in Korean Church ministries preferred
- Legal to work in US
- Excellent Communication Skill
SDCKC Competencies and Expectations
- Fully embraces the mission, vision and values of New Vision Church.
- Be reliable, take initiative and be self-motivated.
- Embrace and adapt to growth, change, innovation and creativity.
- Use appropriate judgment in the areas of discretion, sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Have a cooperative, healthy and motivating relationship with supervisors, coworkers and volunteers.
Position –Full Time CE Pastor
Salary & Benefit: Monthly Salary, Housing Allowance, Health Insurance, Gas Allowance, Pension
To apply, submit the following to SDCKC 6970 Linda Vista RD., San Diego, CA 92111 or firstname.lastname@example.org )
1) Resume with picture
2) Introduction about family with a family picture
3) Philosophy of Ministry & Personal Testimony
4) Two pastoral recommendations
5) Two recent English sermons (video or audio) links or files
6) Copy of Certificate of Origination & M Div
7) Proof to work in US
For further questions or inquiries please contact pastor Jae Park (909-267-4862 or email@example.com)