The Oriental Mission Church
Position to be discussed
Education Department Mission:
God called us, everyone, to love God and others. Therefore, The Oriental Mission Church Education Department exists to connect students and families to God and others. We do this through empowering and embracing an individual’s self, others, and God. Also, we do it by equipping families and students to be a witness to one’s location. Learning and growing in the faith need to be put into action to bring glory to God.
• We are currently seeking to hire pastors | www.omc.org
Responsible for all aspects of the youth ministry. This includes but is not limited to preaching, counseling, bible study, events, teacher recruitment/training.
1) Friday Night (Youth) | Sunday (Youth)
2) Saturday Morning (Education Department Meeting)
- Currently enrolled in or graduated from an accredited seminary
1) Loves the Lord and People
2) Must have a passion for sharing the Gospel
3) Must have a family-centered ministry mindset
4) Teamwork is a must!
5) Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural skills: maintaining healthy, motivating relationships with
pastors, elders, and volunteers in a Korean American Immigrant Church context.
How to Apply:
Please submit the following to email@example.com | “Open until filled”
1) Cover Letter
3) Reference (to be requested before an interview)
Contact: OMC Admin. Office @ 323-466-1234