The Oriental Mission Church
Youth Pastor, Part Time ($2,000 / Month)
Education Department Mission:
God called us, everyone, to love God and others. Therefore, The Oriental Mission Church Education
Department exists to connect students and families to God and others. We do this through
empowering and embracing individual’s self, others, and God. Also, we do it by equipping families
and students to be a witness to one's location. Learning and growing in faith needs to put into an
action to bring glory to God.
- We are currently seeking to hire Youth Pastor | www.omc.org
Responsible for all aspects of the youth ministry. This includes but is not limited to: preaching,
counseling, bible study, events, teacher recruitment/training.
1) Friday Night and Sunday
2) Saturday Morning (Education Department Meeting)
- Currently enrolled in or graduated from an accredited seminary
1) Loves the Lord and loves the youth
2) Must have a passion for Youth Ministry
3) Must have a family-centered ministry mindset
4) Team work is a must!
5) Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural skills: able to maintain healthy, motivating relationships with
pastors, elders, and volunteers in a Korean-American Immigrant Church context.
How to Apply:
Please submit the following to email@example.com | “Open until filled”
1) Cover Letter
3) References (2)
Rev. Teddy Son
Director of Christian Education and Family Ministries