안녕하세요. 게시판 사용자 여러분께 공지드립니다. 잦은 스팸으로 인하여 게시물 노출 방식을 불가피하게 수정하게 되었습니다. 게시물 등록 방식은 이전과 같고 노출은 관리자의 승인을 통해 이루어지게 됩니다. 글 작성후 24시간 내에 검토후 노출될 예정이오니 이용에 참고하여 주십시오. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 감사합니다. - 기독일보
LA 동쪽 El Monte City에 위치한 나성한미교회에서 아래와 같이 하프타임 Youth & EM 사역자를 모십니다.
LA Hanmi Church is seeking Half-time Youth & EM Pastor (Youth Group: 20 members & EM College 10 members).
1) Leading the education department
2) Preaching a biblical message weekly at youth group and leading a small group at EM College
3) Oversee all sub-education department worship, bible studies, and activities both Fridays and Sundays
4) Coordinate and lead variety of ministry programs such as evangelism, outreach, short-term summer missions, counseling, retreats, and small groups
5) Provide pastoral care for Youth, EM college students, parents, and volunteer teachers
1) Must have completed and received M. Div. degree from an accredited seminary
2) Must either be an ordained pastor from an approved denomination or working towards an ordination from an approved denomination
3) Previous ministry experience in education department preferred
4) BI-lingual in Korean and English preferred
5) Must be eligible to work in the U.S (F1 Visa Holders will be evaluated for a change of status after 6 months)
6) Must have a heart and a calling for the next generation.
7) Must have a passion for church-plant and multi-ethnic ministry setting
1) Current Resume
2) A recent photo of you and your family
3) Personal testimony and faith statement
4) 2 Letters of Recommendation (1 must be from your current supervisor)
5) Two recent sermons (video/audio files or links)
6) Copy of either M. Div. degree or Certificate of Ordination
-Commensurate with experience
<Please submit all applications to> email@example.com
<For more information & Contact> Pastor. Hong. (714-398- 2472)