The ideal candidate has leadership experience and required qualifications according to the CA
1. Be reliable and work effectively in a team environment
2. Show a professional appearance and demeanor
3. Demonstrate integrity, credibility, and commitment to the goals and mission of our
4. Be able to communicate with parents that are dropping off / picking up their children on a
5. Be able to collaborate, plan, and implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum.
● Bilingual: Korean and English.
● A preferred minimum of 1 - 3 years of teaching experience in a licensed childcare facility.
● 12 Child Development Units studied in the U.S.
● Is able to work in the U.S. legally.
● Qualification according to Title 22:
○ Criminal record Clearance
○ Live scan Fingerprint Clearance
○ First-Aid and CPR Certified
○ Health Screening and TB Test (Obtained within the last 6 months)
○ Proof of Vaccination: Influenza (or waiver), Pertussis (DTap), and Measles (MMR)
You may include a brief introduction/description of yourself in the email.
The interview will be conducted with proper social distancing and masks on.